NOOSA AIR SAFARIS – small, private plane adventures for friends, families and lovers ..
departing from Noosa, Gympie and the Sunshine Coast.
Our scenic flights, air transfers, tours and safaris appeal to time-poor travellers with a sense of adventure, and for whom the journey and the destination become one.
With an acute sense of the value of their time, our guests are seeking unique and privileged experiences to tick off their bucket lists, and to enrich their relationships with the friends and loved ones who they share the experience with.
The landing strips we use are as boutique as the small planes we fly, ranging from private cattle station air strips to remote beachside landings at iconic watering holes.
These are places that are inaccessible to even the smallest private jet, and with our perfectly-suited small planes and aerodromes used, there is no time wasted checking in and waiting for connections at the larger, regional airports.
We just fly you straight from A to B as the crow flies, no matter how remote and seemingly inaccessible the destination.
Unless of course, you prefer that your private pilot-guide takes the scenic air route!
We even provide complimentary transfers between the Noosa airstrip and downtown Noosa..
*Our aircraft are operated by Wide Bay Air Charter AOC CASA.TAAOC.0710 unless otherwise stated in a particular itinerary.
Many of our pilot guides are also pilot trainers at The Recreational Flying Company at the Kybong Aerodrome near Gympie.
All ground arrangements for our tours and air safaris are curated and co-ordinated by Noosa Eco-Holidays
In summary, here’s what you’ll value with Noosa Air Safaris:
- Highly-experienced and professional pilots with well-maintained Casa-registered aircraft*
- Our safaris are seamlessly organised and as fully-inclusive as possible
- 4-star boutique, eco-friendly accommodation
- Most meals included with fresh local produce and regional specialties to try
- Meet-and-greet transfers at each landing with expert local guides for private group touring
- For multi-day safaris, no long coach tours await you after your charter flight. Your aircraft and pilot guide continues with you
for the whole itinerary
- Small, well-located air strips and aerodromes to maximise touring time
- The time saved – pack so much more into your holiday without the days and thousands of kilometres spent just getting to your destinations
- A rekindled sense of adventure and discovery in your travels!